Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog Update and Turkey Hat

Two things guarantee my absolute productivity. Number one: sporting a roasted turkey hat at the office. Number two: telling myself I have to clean my house.

Today I did the latter, and that means I have added a pretty awesome update to my blog and cleaned absolutely nothing in my home. Because I didn't say telling myself to clean my house makes me productive at cleaning the house, it actually makes me productive at anything but. Check out the "Labels" gadget to the right of the screen. I've now added labels to my posts so that, if you're so inclined, you can read back over posts that specifically refer to Mexico, or to the nursing home, or to restaurants. I'll probably add more in time, this was as much time as I was willing to commit to today. Because there is cleaning to be done and roasted turkey hats to be worn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, don't do it all at once.

GLOGIRLY said...

Nice drumsticks.

Anonymous said...

Sweet hat!