Tuesday, May 5, 2009

With All the Frills Upon It

Tonight driving home I happened to be listening to a very current female-centric radio station when a commercial came on for a hair replacement center aimed especially at the ladies. Good enough, I thought, if I was losing my hair I would run, not walk, to my closest hair replacement center. But then the gal talking about her struggle with hair loss and subsequent success with hair replacement therapy mentioned some of the issues she suffered when her hair was thinning. The woman complained (fairly enough) that as her hair grew more and more sparse, she found herself having to wear a bonnet to cover the problem. Did I hear that right? This poor gal was wearing a bonnet?

I'm no fashionista, but are bonnets hip again? Or was this woman Amish? And, if she chose to wear a bonnet, are we sure hair loss was her biggest problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so out it! Bonnets are the new rage! Just picked up two at Forver 21. One for me and one for you :)

K-licious