Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Cheeks

























Apparently my dad's birthday celebration never ends, as much as he might like it to! Tonight the whole family went to Gordo's favorite place for dinner (except for The Wienery, of course), Shuang Cheng in Dinkytown, so we could have the special whole fried walleye in black bean sauce. We also had some awesome stir-fried fresh green beans, sesame tofu, and a few other things to share. My super cute nephew George tried everything, including the tofu and walleye cheeks, and liked it all. We ended the evening at my place with my homemade almond cake with a blueberry compote and some much-enjoyed attention for the Notorious B.F.G. (Big Fat Guy). I'm pretty sure I won't need to eat again until the weekend.

1 comment:

Trevil said...

You've been having some pretty 'unique' things lately. Are you going to settle down a bit or keep the rest of us ashamed of our measley uninteresting meals...