Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Bad Latitude

Tonight I fell unceremoniously flat on my ass on the ice hidden beneath the heavy snowfall we received today. I was warned only seconds before and was being careful, but I succumbed nonetheless. While I wasn't hurt at all (well, except for my fragile ego), I was then covered in snow from head to toe, which ultimately melted from the heat blowing hard in my Saturn. By the time I reached home, I was drenched. It was imperative that I find my happy place in order not to completely drop out of this snowy life of mine. Here's a video I took of my happy place at Casa de Piedras in Guerrero, Mexico just a couple of weeks ago. Oh what a difference a latitude makes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I have been there! Thanks for the memories...

Anonymous said...

We are glad you didn't get hurt. Can you come over and shovel us out?

Anonymous said...

I can't take it anymore! I need to be in that video sitting on the beach with a Pina Colada...or Retardi Bacardi... a Cabana Boy Toy!