Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gordo Rides Hakeem's Tail to Stardom

Boy howdy, this fat cat of mine regularly makes the news, and he takes my dad along with him for the ride! First it was MSNBC.com, then the venerable BBC, and now The Kitty City Gazette! The Kitty City Gazette is an online compendium of fabricated news stories that star cats from around the blogosphere. I was introduced to it by my friend Debbie on her blog, Glogirly, who recommended that I send in a photo of my Hakeem. So check it out, you'll find Hakeem and Gordo in the story New California Law Cracks Down on Sale of Energy-Gobbling Cats. No autographs, please.

3 comments:

Trevil said...

Those boys are in fine company. I guess all grandparents live vicariously through their grandchildren, huh?

GLOGIRLY said...

Yeah, that's quite something when your grandcat makes headlines on the KCG! (That's Kitty City Gazette for those of you who are a little slow.) Gordo must be so proud.

gordo said...

I wrenched my back picking him up.